Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Friday, April 8, 2011

Real Moments with M.O.M.- Blueberry Planting Days

blueberryplanting1

As we plant blueberry plants you can see the unfinished fence project that we are working on simultaneously. That just seems to be the way it is on the farm.

blueberryplanting2

Sammy loves to help. In fact as the sun was setting and we were calling it a day he said, “Thank you for letting me work with you mommy.” I was blessed… I want that to be my attitude to God. “Dear God, thank you for letting me work with you today.” Yes, I think that sounds like a great way to finish off the day!

blueberryplanting3

Timmy and I working on planting our fragile plants. I was teaching the children gentleness in the process of planting. It was something I had to keep reminding them over again and again and again. Perhaps, tomorrow they’ll have it down. Smile 

blueberryplanting4

Timothy assured me that we didn’t need to measure in between the plants. “I’m EXACTLY 4’7”” He said, “Plant them that far apart!” The books say 5 feet but I think the reminder of him being so excited that the plants were spaced the exact distance that he is tall was a much better idea than the book had to offer. Memories… lots of memories were made today.

blueberryplanting5

Samuel helping pour the dirt in all the “perfect” places. It was a delight to work along side my children. It is as if the world disappears and all that is real is the moment that I am living in… I am blessed to be their momma! Truly, God has blessed me!

Until our next chat…

Mrs. Joseph Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment