Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Real Moments with M.O.M.

sunset

The above photo was taken on our property in CA. in 2008. My Joe and I use to watch the sun set from, “Sunset Blvd”. A made up name for a special place that offered a bench to rest as my Joe and I would dream, chat, share our hearts and give thanks together! Many special memories were made there on "Sunset Blvd”. Do you have something simple, yet special that you enjoy with your spouse? I would love to hear if you can share!

With much love,

Mrs. Joseph Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment