Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

M.O.M.’s Mailbox- Is that You?

mom Question: Is the picture you use for your blog you? That looks just like your front porch and you standing out there feeding the chickens. I’ve wondered for a long time, but now I just have to ask before I pop with curiosity. Is that picture you?

Answer: Friends, this question actually came to me via email from my sweet mother! I just decided to post the answer here since others might be curious too! Yes! It is a picture of me. Actually, two pictures that a were blended together. One is of my front porch the other was taken of me while I was in the back yard feeding our chickens. I love to spend time on the farm. I find farm life very relaxing! At any rate, Tina over at Solar Designs took the photos that my daughter, Bekah, had taken and used a program she has to make them look like a water painting. I was very happy with her work and look forward to having her do some other projects for me in the future.

Have a wonderful week! I love you momma!

With much love,

Mrs. Joseph Wood

1 comment:

  1. That is SO cool!!!! What a special gift! Thanks for sharing the great resource and wonderful story!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete