Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Thursday, April 1, 2010

Real Moments- I live in Google KS... and now search Topeka!

Hello Friends!
Busy day here on the farm so this note will be short however, I wondered if anyone else had heard that Google changed their name to Topeka? Yep! It's true! If you hadn't heard Topeka changed their name to "Google" last month in an effort to get Google to bring their "ultra high speed broadband" to Topeka... well today, Google decided to honor that decision by our mayor by changing the name of Google to Topeka! Now, at first I got excited thinking that Google, the real one, had finally decided to come to Topeka (again, the real one). However, those hopes soon crashed when I finished reading the article and realized the verdict is still out. So... I keep my fingers and toes crossed hoping this is a good sign that we are heading in the right direction. I guess time will only tell!

So.. enjoy surfing "Topeka" today and if you get a chance to come through my part of "Google" Ks. I would love to have you stop in for a visit!


If you would like to read the entire story for yourself visit here: http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/89668362.html

Have a wonderful first day of April friends!
With much love,
Mrs. Joseph Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment