Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Monday, November 15, 2010

A Moment with M.O.M- Will you join me in the Study of His Word?

Hello Friends!

As many of you know my dear momma has been sharing with us out of the book of proverbs each morning, Monday- Friday. I  have had some that have asked if I would be interested in being their “mentor”, accountability partner, and study the Word with them. After much prayer and consideration for what God was wanting me to do I have come up with an idea that I pray is a blessing to all!

Each day, Monday- Friday, that momma shares the Moments in Proverbs with us. I will go back in and write my notes and thoughts on the passage as well. I will be sharing these under the comments and not as a new post. I will share how He is speaking to me not as an “authority” on the Word but as a faithful Sister who is seeking His will in her life. I invite each of you to join me!! If you will be participating, please let me know here and if I don’t already have your email address please send that to me also. I would like to pray specifically for you and your requests and even send you a card from time to time (if you would want to share your mailing address with me).  I will still be answering private questions through email and look forward to growing in the Lord with each of you.

With much love,

Mrs. Joseph Wood

By the way, my daughter, Bekah, will be sharing on a Moment with M.O.M. regarding frugal and yummy meal ideas. My other daughter, Beth-Joy will be sharing recipes and uses for herbs, stories from the barn and other heart notes. Sarah-Grace looks forward to sharing with everyone next year as she and I will be writing a devotion for mother/daughters. There are some other exciting changes and I would love to hear your thoughts on each of them! Be looking for the girls posts to start next week!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!!! How exciting!!! I love the direction you are taking...I can imagine you have had many, many requests for mentoring and accountability. I love what you have chosen to do and you can count me in, dear sister in Christ!! :D

    I will send you an email with my email address and my home address.

    I am so thrilled for your daughters as they begin learning to write on your blog and share what God is doing in their lives as well. And the tips for frugal and natural cooking sounds wonderful! The Wood Women are such a gift to all of us! Thank you so much for what you are doing!

    Blessings, sis!

    Mary Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join you for this. I will send an email with my addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be counted in on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very good! I am so excited to participate in this!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete