Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Real Moments- Folding Sheets by Courtney Joseph

Hello Friends!

Today, I am honored to share with you about a precious Sister, Courtney Joseph. You can visit her blog over at: Women Living Well I have enjoyed the conversations I have shared with her over the phone  and through internet communication. Did you ever notice how blessed we are as a Body to have such precious family?! It is a blessing meeting some of the people that we will spend eternity with! Courtney shares about a variety of topics on her blog but today’s sharing was found over at: Raising Homemakers where she is a contributing writer. My Joe and I appreciate our girls visiting sites that offer refreshment for the ministry at home. Today my oldest daughter, Bekah, was blessed to find Courtney’s video with practical “how-to” instruction that can really be applied in our home.  I encourage you to visit both of these sites as the Lord leads. I am confident you will be blessed!

With much love,

Mrs. Joseph Wood

Did you ever notice that it is the little victories in the home that help us the most? When someone has taken the time to share a tip with me that actually worked once I applied  it to my home, I feel this sense of eternal gratitude. The feeling of being overwhelmed begins to disappear and I am encouraged that God will provide help and instruction for me not only in the BIG things but the little things too!

If you feel that your linen closet is overtaking your life, if you fear someone opening the closet doors to discover a disarray of sheets then this just might be the tip for you! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am learning so much off of you guys!!! I am so honored to be mentioned here! Thank you!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just the way it is with God's people we all learn from each other... :-)there is no one teacher that does not need a teacher at some time, except our Lord and Savior of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete