Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Moment with M.O.M.- Vision Forum Spring Sale

I am often asked about the toys that my children play with, the books that my library is filled with and the encouragement that I find through the variety of CD's we listen to. I love to share with other families about Vision Forum. We have shopped with them since they first began. We have been honored to peek into the lives of the Phillips family as they have shared with the body of Christ. We have been richly blessed through the ministry of Vision Forum.

Vision Forum is hosting a Spring Sale that has some wonderful products for extremely good prices. My children were able to get several items on their 'wish' list and I even picked up a few birthday presents as well. I would encourage you to visit the site and see if this is something the Lord would have to bless your family too!

Enjoy!
Mrs. Joseph Wood
P.S. Even the Homestead Blessings DVD's are on sale! I picked up a few as a birthday present to me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment