Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Real Moments 7/30/09



I had shared this on Facebook and thought I would post here too!

The house was quiet, all were busy doing this and that.. then I heard a child singing and found my boys sitting on the front porch playing the most beautiful music I could have wished for!

I hope I never forget these simple, sweet, treasured moments of motherhood!

Take a look around your home and jot down the real moments you don't ever want to forget, take photos of them, blog about them, scrapbook them.. just don't forget them!~



Because of His Love,
Mrs. Joseph Wood







No comments:

Post a Comment