Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Wood Family's Going to Virginia!




Greetings Friends!
This is just a short post so I could share some exciting news with you. Lord willing, the Wood family will be going to Virgina to celebrate the "best revolutionary war conference in America". If you would like to attend, I just heard this evening that I can share a special friend discount code so that you can enjoy a 35% savings off the normal price! Please email me at: mrsjosephwood (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get you the code you need.

I invite you to learn more about this event by visiting, http://www.patriotsball.com/

The Wood family would love to have you there if the Lord would open doors for such an occasion!

With much love,
Mrs. Joseph Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment