Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Friday, January 28, 2011

Something with chocolate?

As requested I have made something with chocolate. Can you guess what it is?
Here’s a few hints- everyone is a fan, young and old alike, they go great with a glass of milk and no matter where you are in the world you can find one.
That’s right, I made Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Although these look like regular chocolate chip cookies, their not. These cookies are HEALTHY, go figure! A very dear friend gave me this recipe when we use to live in California. I admit I was a little afraid to taste a healthy chocolate chip cookie. I thought myself , “whole wheat and chocolate chips mixed together? It can’t possibly taste good!” Boy was a I wrong! These are amazing. So amazing that I’m going to share the recipe with YOU!
Cream butter, sugar, eggs & vanilla together
Picnik collage1
popcorn0008
In a small bowl add: Flour, rolled oats, baking soda, baking powder, & salt. Stir together until well blended.
Picnik collage0
Place on a cookie tray and bake for 15-25min at 350

popcorn0034
2c butter
2c sugar
2c brown sugar
4eggs
2tsp vanilla
4c flour
5c blended oats
2tsp baking soda
2tsp baking powder
1tsp salt
24oz bag chocolate chips

3 comments:

  1. They look yummy! We might have to try them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have similar recipe!!!! Sooo yummy!!!! We use Splenda blends instead of sugar because of hubby's diabetes. Whole wheat flour gives it such a great nutty flavor. Love it!

    Thanks for the great recipe!!!

    Building Home with Him,

    Mary Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to tell you!!!! I LOVE the pictures!!!! Great job!!!!! Great collage work! Makes me want COOKIES!!! :D

    Building Home with Him,

    Mary Joy

    ReplyDelete