Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Moment with M.O.M.- Fun Friday Freebie Winner is……

Good Day Friends!

The Winner of our our last 2010 Fun Friday Freebie has been picked! Today Timothy was my helper to write the names and pull the winner from the “hat” Thank you to everyone that participated especially the sponsors each week!

So, without future delay, let me turn it over to Timothy who will announce this weeks winner!

All the names that were entered were carefully written and entered into my hat:

IMG_0121[1]

I shuffled the names around a bit….

IMG_0122[1]

And then pulled out the winning name!

IMG_0126[1]

The Winner is…..

NICKY!!!

Nicky, please email me using the mailbox link on the right hand side of this page. I will need you to submit your mailing address to me so I can get this out to you first thing next week.

Have a wonderful week friends!

Mrs. Joseph Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment