Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Monday, July 19, 2010

A Moment with Mom- Dr. Seuss replies to our current government

My mom sent this to me today and I thought I would share. I don’t know who wrote it, if you do please send me the information so I can give them credit.

Have a wonderful day dear friends!
Mrs. Joseph Wood

image001
green_eggs_.jpg
I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker, Nan ,
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN.'
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.

I do not like it, nope, nope, nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment