Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Thursday, June 3, 2010

Real Moments- Happy Birthday to two of my girls

Today I get to celebrate God bringing not one but TWO amazing girls into my life! Beth-Joy turns 15 today and Sarah-Grace turns 10! I have been blessed beyond measure by these girls! In our home, the day of your birthday you don’t do any chores and get to pick any one meal for momma to make you. You also get to go out on a “date” with momma and/or papa. We have decided to go to the lake later today as well. What a wonderful day to celebrate God’s faithfulness as we live with two tangible reminders of His grace, power, faithfulness. Beth-Joy was born overdue at ten lbs, with a tooth, and wearing size 3 months instead of the newborn clothes I had purchased her. I carried her three days short of a year… yes, you read that right, three days short of a year! Sarah-Grace was born from our hearts and while I had no idea that on this day 10 years ago God was bringing forth a child that would become my own, I once again see His faithfulness each time I look at her. I praise God for allowing me to be a mother to His people! I am blessed!

Beth-Joy- 15 years ago God blessed us with a miracle… you! You were a tangible reminder to us of God’s faithfulness. Your tender heart, passion for the Lord, and love for your family is simply refreshing! Truly, Joy does come in the morning! I love you sweet girl! Happy Birthday!

13034_1062027286583_1702994336_112970_1919400_n Beth

Sarah-Grace, 10 years ago the Lord brought you forth by His mighty right hand! There has never been a day that He did not see you, hear you and love you! You were not rejected or abandoned dear child YOU were chosen! I love you, with all my heart, I love you! May you continue to grow in His grace and may He continue to grant me many days to see Him fulfill His promises to you! I love you Sarah- Grace. Happy Birthday!

1 pics011

Happy Birthday!!!!

 

With all my heart, I love you!

Momma

1 comment:

  1. They are so beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing their special day with us!

    I also wanted to let you know that I'm contributing at a new website that might interest you - it's found at http://www.raisinghomemakers.com I know you are super busy so no rush to check it out - but I think your girls might enjoy it as there are 3 single and younger girls contributing too!

    Much Love,
    Courtney
    http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete