Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the younger women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God be not blasphemed.




Friday, August 7, 2009

A Moment with M.O.M.- Modest Swimsuits

I realize that summer is almost over however, I couldn't help but share with you about our new modest swimsuits. For years, we have looked at the variety of sources for modest swimwear but had never made the investment financially. I have prayed and waited for the last two years regarding this issue. I personally witnessed the Lord provide these treasures for some sweet friends. Knowing that He is no respecter of persons, my heart was fixed on waiting for His timing. Two weeks ago, my husband came in the room to talk to me about the children’s baptism that he is planning in September with my father. Without a single word from me he said, “I really want the girls and you to have some modest swimsuits. I don't want them to wear the shorts and shirt they have." I was so excited and the girls eagerly went to work looking online for the perfect resource for our family. The girls soon found a precious family that could make the suits we wanted, to the specifications we wanted, and within the price range that we wanted! How blessed we felt when our new swimsuits arrived. The house activity stopped and each of the girls grabbed their suits to try them on... even I ran to my room to try my new swimsuit on. We had fun taking photos of each other, giggled, thanked the Lord and then waited eagerly for my Joe to arrive home so we could show him the new gifts he gave each of us!

If you are looking for modest swimwear I would encourage you to visit, Meant to be Modest. Our transaction could not have gone any better! This Sister was timely and considerate to meet each of our needs. If modest swimwear is a new concept to you, take some time to pray about it and ask your husband for his opinion. The Lord will lead you perfectly!

With much love,

Mrs. Joseph Wood

You can find the banner and link to Modest Swimwear on our left hand sidebar or you can go to: Meant to be Modest- www.meanttobemodest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment